Mechline is the manufacturer and holder of the trademark and patents for the WASTE2GOTM food waste bio-digester. It digests up to 400 lbs of organic food waste to waste water over a 24-hour period. The waste2go is an operationally friendly, low carbon footprint, on-site, affordable food waste management system that is sustainable, environmentally responsible and commercially viable.
- No solids to manage
- Easy, on-site food waste solution
- Food waste digested to waste water
- Less food waste to landfill
- Fewer trucks on the road
- Labour & money saving
- Water from food waste totally reclaimed
- Better waste stream separation & recycling, plus effective food waste management
- Environmentally-sound solution
WASTE2GO in 24 hours, soft, organic food waste is reduced to waste water – safe for drains and sewers. No solids to manage. WASTE2GO is easy for operations and WASTE2GO has low labor requirements.
- Step 1: Food waste is added to the waste2go through the chamber through the hatch.
- Step 2: Microorganisms digest food waste while starting the breakdown of fats, oils & grease (FOGs).
- Step 3: All soft food is digested. Waste water is the only output, no solids to manage.
Just add food waste and let Waste2go do the rest
Aerobic microbial activity converts all soft food waste into waste water that is safely sent straight to the drain, using existing services – saving you the hassle of dealing with solid food waste. No need to store food waste, reduces odour and vermin problems and reduces what goes to landfill.
• No solids to manage
• Easy, on-site food waste solution
• Food waste digested to waste water
Sustainable & affordable food waste solution
Less food waste to transport takes trucks off the road and improves an operation’s overall carbon footprint. Fewer collections save money and are better for the environment. Improved waste stream management leads to better return on recyclables.
• Less food waste to landfill
• Fewer trucks on the road
• Labour & money saving
Environmentally responsible & earth friendly
WASTE2GO reclaims the water inherent to food waste (approximately 70% of food waste is water), safely returning it to water treatment plants-meaning water is not lost to landfill or incineration. The optional Volume Sensor gives operations an effective management tool to track and monitor food usage to prevent and reduce food waste.
• Water from food waste totally reclaimed
• Better waste stream separation & recycling, plus effective food waste management
• Environmentally-sound solution
Mechline Developments Ltd. has been awarded GreenCircle certification by GreenCircle Certified, LLC (GreenCircle) for the WASTE2GO food waste bio-digester at Rider University in Lawrence Township, New Jersey. GreenCircle is a leading provider of third-party certification of environmental claims.
In the analysis, the WASTE2GO machine digested up to 400 lbs of organic food waste to waste water over a 24-hour period. The WASTE2GO machine is an operationally friendly machine that provided a 39% reduction in carbon dioxide emissions at Rider University.
The GreenCircle certification is based on a 2015 one-day case study of the WASTE2GO machine located at Rider University in Lawrence Township, New Jersey. The WASTE2GO machine used in this analysis is used in a cafeteria and a restaurant setting within an education institution which feeds over 67,000 students. The case study audited and verified the energy and water usage per pound of waste processed by the WASTE2GO Bio-Digester as compared to the landfilling. Find out more here.